If you have any questions about membership please contact the Membership Secretary, Richard Pearson (email: email@example.com).
This page is for adults membership. For JUNIORS membership information please see Juniors page.
2022 Membership Fees
Fees for 2022 are as follows:
- Affiliated Annual Membership – £41.00 (most members chose this option)
- Unaffiliated Annual Membership – £25.00
- 2nd Claim Membership – £15.00
- Half Year Affiliated Membership – £28.50
- Half Year Unaffiliated Membership – £12.50
- Annual membership runs from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
- For new members joining in November or December of 2021, your membership will run until 31 December 2022 (“14 months for the price of 12”).
- Half-year membership is only available to new members and runs from 1 July 2022 to 31 December 2022.
- Affiliated membership includes HRC membership and England Athletics (EA) individual registration (fee £16.00 for 2022-2023) which enables you to claim a discount at most races (typically £2) as well as other benefits.
- The EA registration period is from 1st April 2022 until 31 March 2023. However, new members who have never been EA registered before are eligible for early registration starting from 1st January 2022. (The membership secretary will process your EA registration on your behalf.)
- Unaffiliated membership is for HRC membership only and does not include registration with England Athletics and does not enable you to claim a discount at races or to enter certain events such as County competitions. It also does not count towards our member pool for allocation of London Marathon club places.
- 2nd claim membership is for people who are already EA affiliated members of a different club.
Instructions for renewal are usually announced around December.
You can pay by the following methods:
- Bank transfer (Sort code: 05-04-65, account no: 47287140, account name: Hinckley Running Club, account type: Business)
- Cheque (payable to Hinckley Running Club)
Cheques or cash payments should be given to either Richard Pearson (membership secretary) or Odette Foxall (treasurer).