It’s time to apply for this year’s Standard Times awards.
The awards recognise individual achievement over a range of racing distances over the course of the year. All Hinckley Running Club members are invited to apply for a 2016 award. The award certificates will be presented at the club presentation night on 28th Jan, 2017.
To qualify for an award, you need to have achieved the required times in at least 5 different race distances during 2016. You can see the full requirements and times here: Ladies Standard Times — Mens Standard Times
To apply, please download and fill in this form (.xlsx spreadsheet). When you have filled in the form, email it to email@example.com.
Please include in the form a few words about your running year — highlights, lowlights or stories — and also attach to the email your favourite running related photo of yourself from this year. This is for the presentation night and also for a “HRC year book”.
DEADLINE: Midnight on Monday, 2nd January 2016.
No exceptions. (Early entries encouraged!)
If you don’t get a reply to your email within 5 days, please contact Nick Moore or Céline Guery in case it was not received.
If you have any questions you can send an email to the above address.
Notes on rules:
- Your time must be as shown in the official published race results and must be under your own name.
- Your time must have been run between 1st January and 31st December, 2016.
- Where races have chip timing, the chip time counts.
- All road races with an UKA accredited certificate of course accuracy are accepted.
- All the 2016 LRRL races are officially measured and do count. To help you out, here is a handy list of all this year’s LRRL races and results: LRRL Results 2016
- The following parkruns are also accepted: Braunstone, Kingsbury Water Park, Conkers.
- HRC time trials count for the 5K distance.
- Cross country races, Thunder Run, Equinox etc. do not count.
- For other races you can check if a race has an official certificate by searching Association of UK Course Measurers website.